Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bemottled's Characters

Go down

Bemottled's Characters Empty Bemottled's Characters

Post  Bemottled Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Name: Rainfur
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance: Rainfur is a lithe, young, and agile young she-cat accustomed to the marshy territories of Shadowclan. Her fur is a pale gray color, dappled with darker flecks around her paws and muzzle. Her eyes are a pale, riveting blue color with slivers of silver and grey circling her pupil, unnatural for the darker tones of Shadowclan. They result in a fixating, eerie gaze, and due to this she has a tendency to keep her head low and her gaze directed at the ground.
She has a trio of scars across her right hip, and several raggedly placed ones tatter her left ear, results from fighting off a hawk from the nursery two years previous.

Bio: Rainfur is an enthusiastic young cat, though she can be withdrawn in nature and tends to avoid others if necessary, if only to avoid being stared at for her eyes. She fears the judgement of others, though she doesn't show it.
She has a warm heart for whoever is willing to look for it, and has a soft spot for kits.

Extra: [To be filled in Later when I know what the Hell is going on]

Bemottled's Characters Siggie-Rainfur
Theme: Imogen Heap - Speeding Cars
Glistening in the cold sweat of guilt
I've watched you slowly winding down for years
You can't keep on like this...
now's a bad a time as any

There there baby
it's just text book stuff
it's in the ABC of growing up
Now now darling
oh don't kill yourself
cause none of us were angels
and you know I love you

Last edited by Bemottled on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Bemottled
Bemottled

http://rolestruckd.webege.com/

Back to top Go down

Bemottled's Characters Empty Re: Bemottled's Characters

Post  Bemottled Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Name: Wildclaw
Appearance: A tawny colored she-cat, well muscled and usually bristling. Marred by more than a few scars, and has a frightening resemblance to the old Thunderclan traitor, Tigerclaw.
Bio: Wildclaw is one of the most vicious members of Shadowclan, and she takes it upon herself to exploit any weaknesses and make their lives Hell. She hates her sibling, Rainfur, and would like nothing more than to see her dead. She is convinced that shes a weakness to the clan.
Wildclaw holds deep rooted respect for the new Shadowclan leader, and despite her resemblance to Tigerclaw she would never betray her clan.
Her eyes are as unique as her sisters. While her sister has what she calls 'Ghosteyes', Wildclaw prides herself and is somewhat respected for her blood colored Crimson eyes. She secretly thinks its a sign from Starclan that she will one day become Shadowclan's leader.

Extra: Has a secret crush on Nighteye, Shadowclan's deputy.
Bemottled's Characters 1457464787_8a77cba7cc
Theme: Broken Iris - Broken Inside
The thinning line between
You and my sanity
Is quickly fading
Takes just a breeze to cause a storm
Takes just a breath to cause a scream
It takes me to cause a tragedy

Bemottled
Bemottled

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Name: Mosspelt
Appearance: Mosspelt is a honey and pine-brown colored tabby with warm evergreen eyes. His fur is thick and soft, and hes a bit on the rounder side.
Bio: Hes a kind old soul, and has an open heart for all the cats in his clan and outside it. He dislikes any sort of fighting and would rather everyone be happy. In this sense, hes a pacifist, and because of this he truly enjoys his work.
Extra: Finds Wildclaw particularly odd but never says much about it.
Bemottled's Characters Stray_Cat_by_WindyLife
Bemottled
Bemottled

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Name: Patchnose
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: Short Grey-blue fur with a white bib, and a smaller white spot on his paw. An overall petite form, with seemingly little muscle but with an average, not unhealthy looking frame. Has pallid, teal eyes.
Bio: Patchnose is a jumpy thing, always looking around as if he suspects something to attack him. Hes never fully at ease, and speaks in pitched, fragmented sentences. Cats say he was almost carried off by a hawk as an apprentice, and hasn't been right in the head since.
He has an old, raspy voice and a bit of an odd, slurred accent.

Extra: Has a shaky faith in Starclan and secretly wishes he could die, though he isnt depressed at all.
Bemottled's Characters The_cat__by_lordofmeesi
Bemottled
Bemottled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum